News News News
- Glutathione – What’s so Special About it?
- Vitamin C Antidote to ALL Known Toxins – Restores Electrons Back into the Cells
- Tyrannical Powers Sought by Scottish Government to Change Mental Health Act
- The Queen of England Deals Extensively in $17 Trillion Depleted Uranium Trade
- Britain’s GCHQ have put Together Plan to Infiltrate Social Media and Blogs
- The Story of Your Enslavement
- Lead Developer Of HPV Vaccines Revealed Truth
- The Current Epidemic of Drugging and Labelling Children
Hosting & Web Services
Unapproved Anti-psychotics Killing Kids
It is no secret that foster children can be dangerously overmedicated. Three years ago, Mirko and Regina Ceska of Crawfordville, FLA told former Gov. Charlie Crist their two adopted 12-year-olds had been prescribed 11 pills a day, including the powerful antipsychotic Seroquel, reported the Tampa Bay Times.
“These girls were overdosed and would fall asleep right in front of us several times a day,” Mirko Ceska told Crist at an “Explore Adoption Day” event. “It seems to be a prerequisite for foster children to be on medication,” said Ceska, calling the pills “chemical restraint.”
The couple’s remarks came on the heels of the suicide of Gabriel Myers, a 7-year-old in Florida foster care who was prescribed psychiatric drugs, including Symbyax, not approved for children because of links to suicidal thinking. More than 15 percent of 20,000 foster care children in Florida are medicated, says the Times and doctors and case managers treating medicated 6- and 7-year-olds “routinely failed to complete legally required treatment plans, share information or properly document the prescribing of powerful psychiatric drugs.” READMORE