News News News
- Jeffrey Epstein: The Game of the Global Elite [Full Investigative Documentary]
- The Corporation – Feature, Documentary
- Barbara Marciniak 2009 Interview – Predictions Now Unfolding in 2020
- WeatherMen III – ALL4FLOYD – In Pursuit of Truth
- Dr Vernon Coleman: CORONA PLANDEMIC – HOW THE HELL DID WE GET HERE?
- The Deep State is LOOSING GROUND
- THE TRUTH ABOUT BILL GATES
- The Fight For Freedom Has Begun – Canada Awakens
Hosting & Web Services
Unapproved Anti-psychotics Killing Kids
It is no secret that foster children can be dangerously overmedicated. Three years ago, Mirko and Regina Ceska of Crawfordville, FLA told former Gov. Charlie Crist their two adopted 12-year-olds had been prescribed 11 pills a day, including the powerful antipsychotic Seroquel, reported the Tampa Bay Times.
“These girls were overdosed and would fall asleep right in front of us several times a day,” Mirko Ceska told Crist at an “Explore Adoption Day” event. “It seems to be a prerequisite for foster children to be on medication,” said Ceska, calling the pills “chemical restraint.”
The couple’s remarks came on the heels of the suicide of Gabriel Myers, a 7-year-old in Florida foster care who was prescribed psychiatric drugs, including Symbyax, not approved for children because of links to suicidal thinking. More than 15 percent of 20,000 foster care children in Florida are medicated, says the Times and doctors and case managers treating medicated 6- and 7-year-olds “routinely failed to complete legally required treatment plans, share information or properly document the prescribing of powerful psychiatric drugs.” READMORE